DIVING STATUS strives to fulfill or even exceed Customer needs and expectations by delivering high quality underwater services in a consistent and timely manner.To facilitate this goal, all DIVING STATUS services are being conducted based in the guidelines of:
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Official forms used within the Company
DIVING STATUS establishes, states and accepts the following principles:
- The final quality of the services delivered to all clients is the result of the planned and methodical actions of prevention, detection, correction and continuous improvement through the whole process.
- The contractual, legal and statutory requirements, wishes, clients’ expectations and the knowledge of their satisfaction level are the main criteria to establish the quality standard of our services and the basis for the company’s improvements.
- The enhancement of the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels, as well as the updating of our services with latest technologies, are both outstanding characteristics of DIVING STATUS.
Additionally, DIVING STATUS prides itself on having its processes and procedures certified by all major classification societies for meeting the highest standards of quality and safety within the industry.